You may be desperately looking for the best ways of treating Chronic Fatigue Syndrome because it can be very debilitating. Well, the following treatment options, which include medicines, are the answer that you need.
You should investigate to find out if your diagnostic testing problems are exacerbating because of a food allergy. You should identify foods that trigger this condition by trying to use an elimination diet. In addition, since fatigue and immune system problems can occur because of sensitivity to mercury, you should consider removing all your amalgam fillings.
You can use Provigil to treat the symptoms of this disease because it helps with a positive attitude and mental alertness. You can also use Effexor for alleviating the pain that this condition causes and helping with mental clarity and fatigue because it is an anti-depressant. Alternatively, you can use Neurontin for treating sleep disorders, pain, mood and anxiety problems, as well as headaches that chronic fatigue causes.
3. Nutritional Supplements
These supplements can help in making your body to feel that it is best. Magnesium and vitamin B12 are very important minerals and you may not be getting enough of them. According to various studies, magnesium helps with the fatigue and in relieving muscle aches that are associated with this condition and vitamin B12 provides better sleep by helping with your sleep wake cycle.
4. Alternative Therapies
You can treat this condition by using the following alternative treatments and therapies.
- Aromatherapy – This therapy and especially lavender oil, which soothes and relaxes you, may help in managing chronic pain.
- Acupuncture – This helps your overall health by restoring balance to your body.
- Therapeutic massage – This is not only relaxing but it can also help your blood flow and help in alleviating pain by increasing the amount of endorphins. It involves the manipulation of soft body tissues in order to aid in relaxation, induce sleep, reduce pain and stress, and improve blood circulation.
- Chiropractic – This can also help in restoring your energy flow. A simple ice pack can relieve inflammation where you experience pain and in effect, reduce pain.
- Myofascial release therapy – This involves the manipulation of the connective tissue or the fascia between the muscles and skin. It aims to release the tight and restricted fascia in order to ease the pain and increase your range of motion.
- Energy medicine – This requires the practitioner to put his/her hand over your body in order to identify energy imbalance.
Your healthcare provider may not know about many herbs but they help in relieving the symptoms of this condition. You should find an honorable second help or doctor who deals with alternative medicine to discuss the herbs you want to consider using in order to prevent other medications that you may be taking from reacting adversely with them.
6. A Good Night’s Sleep
This is among the best ways of treating this condition and hence, you should try to reap maximum benefits from the sleep that you get each night. You should understand the mechanics of sleep and the ways of ensuring that you are getting the most out of each night.